Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Altered Beast

Ah.. after such a long hiatus from this blog I have returned. Like in that timeless Sega game Zeus has commanded me…. “Rise from your grave!”

Ok perhaps not. Maybe I returned to gloat and to celebrate the sweeping victory achieved this past November. Perhaps I returned to reclaim my blog name after it has been co-opted and used for other blogs , post titles, and even a song. (ok they changed it to Blue Tide Rising,… but I still got there first!) I’m sure I can say that this is all exercise for my mind muscle.. but what did a buff brain ever get any of us?

Perhaps it's like most things men do in life, for the affection of a woman. Or perhaps I just wanted to write something other than interpretations of tax code. But the important thing is I'm here, and so are you.

So I have returned victorious…. and somewhat smitten. Looking over my old postings I’m hoping my writing has improved over the years.. but I assure you I will continue to provide you with the same biting sarcasm and wit that you’ve come to love/loathe. And no it wont be another 3 years until my next posting….


No comments: